[NHRC-user] CTCSS

KD6KPC kd6kpc at comcast.net
Sat Apr 7 16:54:54 EDT 2007

I may upgrade to the TS-64. However, I changed the tone to 123.0 and it is
working to send the tone to my ICOM 206, which is operating as an EchoLink
linking radio. It is not working to send the tone to my Kenwood TM-733 that
I am using as a base. But since my intention was to filter out the repeater
IDer and other non-user sent audio, this solution seems to be working for
now.

Thanks again for the suggestion to move the tone frequency.

- Garrett Dow, KD6KPC