[NHRC-user] CTCSS

Patrick Johannik pjohannik at starband.net
Sat Apr 7 15:57:18 EDT 2007

Are you by any chance using the PL filter. I have an NHRC-4 and was just
passing the PL from the mobile through the controller, and it worked fine.
I did have to make the jumper was not in for the filter. I am not sure if
the 3 has a built in filter. A better way to do it is, to use a stand alone
encoder and use the COS from the GE to trigger the encode put tying it to
the PTT input of the encoder. This way it will only encode with a valid
signal from the GE, instead of keying from the controller ids.

Pat
N5BBD
IRLP 3409 Echolink 249171