[NHRC-user] Tone List for NHRC3

Jeff Otterson jeff at nhrc.net
Fri Jan 13 18:19:13 EST 2006

e61318.5
f61397
f#61480
g61568
g#61661.2
a61760
a#61864.7
b61975.5

With respect to using a recorded message as a courtesy tone, I really
thought you could do that, but when I looked in the manual, it was not
documented...  Strange.

But I did look at the source code, and it looks like if you program the
courtesy tone to 0000 (duration 00, tone 00) it should play recorded
message #3 as the courtesy tone.

Please let me know if this works for you.  The NHRC-3+ was intended to have
this functionality, and I think it does work, but it would be a great help
to me if you would let me know how you make out with this.

Regards,

Jeff Otterson, N1KDO
NHRC LLC