[NHRC-user] Tone List for NHRC3

Bryan Fields Bryan at kb9mci.net
Fri Jan 13 16:14:25 EST 2006

Hi all,

I have a NHRC3+ on a 220 (224.74- 131.8pl, crown point, IN)repeater here, and
am trying to program a custom courtesy tone.  I have the listings of the
tones from the appendix in the manual, but that only lists the musical notes,
does someone have a list of the tones in Hz?

Is it possible to use the DVR as a courtesy tone, not just as tail message,
but as the courtesy tone itself?

--
Bryan Fields, KB9MCI