[NHRC-user] NHRC-Remote+ Announcement

Jeff Otterson jeff at nhrc.net
Sat Sep 4 10:59:19 EDT 2004

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NHRC LLC
415 Fourth Range Road
Pembroke, NH 03275
603-485-2248
http://www.nhrc.net

NHRC is pleased to announce the availability of the NHRC-Remote+.

The NHRC-Remote+ is a updated and improved version of our popular
NHRC-Remote DTMF Intelligent Remote Control.  The NHRC-Remote+ can provide
DTMF remote control for up to 8 loads.  It uses a unique security code to
prevent unauthorized access, and can accept DTMF from about any audio
source.  Multiple NHRC-Remote+ units can accept audio from the same source,
using the unique ID to control more than 8 loads, if needed.  The
NHRC-Remote+ can provide Morse code confirmation of commands.

The NHRC-Remote+ is available assembled and tested for $89 or as a partial
kit for $40, the same low prices as the original NHRC-Remote.

The original NHRC-Remote will now only be available by special order.

Contact NHRC at 603-485-2248 or see our web site at
http://www.nhrc.net/nhrc-remote-plus for more details.

###