[NHRC-user] New

Frank n9jwi at essex1.com
Thu Jul 22 07:57:02 EDT 2004

That's where are problem is, we have a delay board installed, but are still having all DTMF tone's being heard. Also we have an echo of our audio transmissions just slight but still noticeable. This controller is about to drive me nuts. I used others and not had this many problems. For one thing the documentation of the controller could be a little more concise, Sure appreciate any help here. I will have our tech. that is now working on this unit join this group so that  he may give a more detail description of our problem. I was sure suprised at the quick reply to my question to the group.
Thanks
Frank