[NHRC-user] NHRC-4/M2 no audio

wb7ham wb7ham at cableone.net
Wed Oct 8 20:27:22 EDT 2003

Greetings. I am installing a NHRC-4/M2 in a Mastr ll repeater (not a converted mobile!) I have the CAS coming from pin 9 on J904 & Mic high & Mic low connected at the rear of the repeater (there are various connections here for PTT, mic audio, speaker audio etc.......) The red ptt led comes on the controller when I key up the repeater as does the green cas led. The yellow dtmf led also comes on when I send touch tones. BUT I am getting no audio at all.......any ideas????????
I don't know if this will be enough info, but any help would be appreciated......THX
Darin