[NHRC-user] NHRC Repeater Controllers will be closed 12/24/03 to 1/5/04.

f5fyo f5fyo at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 18 08:12:45 EST 2003

Bonjour Jeff,
Thanks for the "info".Incidentally I remember that I have to send you one
order for the 2 & 4.
At this time the Paris-Clamart relay staff has not yet make up their minds
for the 7.
Last week going to Belgium I keep contact with this relay,
145.600 heard and 145.000 in, till about 80 Km distance from its Paris
site.(it is in the south paris hill of Clamart at a height like the Eiffel
tower! Hi! ,truly minus 30 meters!)
Incidentaly I think the Digital Squelch shall be a MUST.
I have to convince the chaps!
Best SEASON'S GREETINGS to everybody!
-
73's from HUGO /F5FYO /KC9CNJ