[NHRC-user] NHRC 10 Audio Question...

Jeff Otterson jeff at nhrc.net
Sun Aug 10 22:51:31 EDT 2003

Hi,
   Are you injecting the transmit audio through the 14-pin DIN jack on the
back of the radio?  There should be plenty of audio for that jack.

   It is possible to make some component changes on the controller board to
increase the gain, but I'm not sure that is the solution.

   Would you please measure the peak to peak audio level on the transmitter
audio input of the IC-746 and let us know what you have.

   Regards,

   Jeff