[NHRC-user] Questions about the NHRC controller

Jeff Otterson jeff at nhrc.net
Thu Apr 4 20:59:30 EST 2002

Hi,
   The NHRC-10 supports a repeater and a link radio.  If you can get your
IRLP access on the main repeater frequency, then it is certainly possible
to operate the IC-706.  There is no rotor control.

   I think you can do most of what you want with the NHRC-10.  I think you
should download the manual and take a look at it.

   http://www.nhrc.net/nhrc-10/NHRC-10_User_Guide.pdf

   Regards,

   Jeff