[CPEPnews] How you can help the Contemporary Physics Education Project while you shop at Amazon

Howard Matis hsmatis at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 12 14:57:14 EDT 2017

Amazon will donate a small portion of your purchase when you shop at Amazon to your charity of choice.  All you need to do is to start shopping from  http://smile.amazon.com <http://smile.amazon.com/> rather than from http://www.amazon.com <http://www.amazon.com/>

But first you must register the charity of choice.  If you wish to select the Contemporary Physics Education Project as your charity please click on this link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/93-1015419 <https://smile.amazon.com/ch/93-1015419> to register.  You still pay the same whether you use AmazonSmile or go to Amazon directly.

Just a reminder in celebration of our poster describing this year’s Nobel Prize for Physics on gravity waves, we have a 10% sale during the month of October if you use the code “BNB6VT8F” at checkout.

Howard Matis
President