[Coco] Steve Bjorks source code archive preserved … or, is it?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Mar 11 15:10:41 EDT 2024

   After the passing of Steve Bjork, there was an estate sale at his
   residence. From seeing photos, I was surprised he had as much CoCo
   stuff, still. He lost some significant things when a storage unit was
   broken in to, long ago, but apparently he still had alot of stuff at
   home. (His Disney/Knott’s/etc. collection was also impressive. To this
   day, I still have a Walt Disney Imagineering bag he got for me ages
   ago, that I use as a work bag, so I knew he picked up interesting
   collectables.)

   I believe there were two CoCo folks that made it to the Bjork estate
   sale and picked up CoCo stuff… Not sure who they are (the names are
   Blake Moloscho and Blake French I believe). Some of the stuff then went
   to an auction, and Roger Taylor bid over $6700 to secure it.

   See photos of what all he has:
   >[1] https://www.patreon.com/posts/99555827?utm_campaign=postshare_fan
   Now, there are PRINTOUTs of alot of Bjork source code, but apparently
   some key things were not found — Last Ninja source, for example.
   Does anyone know if someone else was involved in getting the Bjork
   estate items? Perhaps they have some of these key pieces? Or it’s on
   some random disk, not properly labeled, and Roger may find it later.
   Please drop by Roger’s Patreon and look at this.
   He also has one of the Mexico CoCo 3s - the MicroSEP II - which I had
   never even heard of. It has a socketed ROM!
   --
   Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227
   (vmail/TXT only)