[Coco] To-Do List:

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 14:08:30 EST 2024

I am using the current version of V22 and what modules can be unloaded to
help save some memory?  The second questions is how can I add and remove
some of the modules from being loaded in memory please?

Thanks
Phil

   Module Directory at 26:06:22
REL         Boot        Krn         KrnP2       IOMan       Init
RBF         EmuDsk      H0          rb1773      DD          D0
D1          SCF         VTIO        KeyDrv      SndDrv      JoyDrv
CoWin       CoVDG       Term        W           W1          W2
W3          W4          W5          W6          W7          VRN
VI          FTDD        PipeMan     Piper       Pipe        Clock
Clock2      SysGo       GrfDrv      Shell       Date        DeIniz
Echo        Iniz        Link        Load        Save        Unlink
Attr        Build       Copy        Del         Deldir      Dir
Display     List        MakDir      MDir        Merge       Mfree
Procs       Rename      TMode
{Term|02}/DD/CMDS:

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>