[Coco] To-Do List:

johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 18:12:53 EST 2024

All,

It is a new month, and it is time to flip the calendar and plan out the next
month.

To-Do:
Check that all calendars are up to date.
Check all necessary supplies.
Check batteries. See note-1.
Coding challenge for 12 years old and younger, and 13 years and older. More
info to come. Spread the word, please.
https://www.glensideccc.com/madlibs-1st-glenside-challenge/
March 09, 2024: Last day of standard time.
March 10, 2024: First day of daylight savings time.
March 14, 2024: The Glenside Club Business Meeting.
March 17, 2024: St. Patrick's Day
March 19, 2024: First Day of Spring
March 31, 2024: Easter Sunday
Do your taxes.
Donate to good causes. Like open-source software that you like and use
regularly.
Donate to the CoCoFEST! auction. Ex: Old books, magazines, mugs, t-shirts,
posters, mousepads, and such. Note: Glenside now has non-profit status and
can offer a tax write-off.
Consider a door prize for the CoCoFEST!
Plan to come to the CoCoFEST! and plan to stay a few days longer and see the
sights. And see what is along the way as you move down the highway.
If it is a long trip, then plan out a playlist or get a good audiobook to
listen to.
Get ready for Mother's Day.
Get ready for Father's Day.
Get ready for CoCoFEST!
Do you have an old landline phone, phone wire, fax machine, or modem, that
you can bring to the CoCoFEST!?
Do you have some old items from Radio Shack or the 80s that you think people
would like to see again? Like an old VCR table of some old movie.
Bring some 1980s stile candy to the CoCoFEST! Do you remember Moon Pies?
Buy something in the auction, play with it for a year, and put it in next
year's auction as a tax write-off.

Note-1:
Recharge your rechargeable batteries that are most prone to self-discharge.
If you have a nice camera then recharge the batteries for that camera.
I have replaced many alkaline batteries/cells with nickel metal hydride
batteries/cells.
However, some devices do not work well at 1.2 volts per cell. So now I am
looking into lithium iron and Rechargeable lithium-ion that run at 1.5 volts
per cell most likely with a regulator of some kind.
I do not like alkaline because they are more likely to leak.

John Mark Mobley