[Coco] what is the official Nitros-9 repo now ?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 09:03:05 EST 2024

 It looks as if it been moved to github. Nice of them to let people know. I know there was talk of it after Source forge was sold, but at that time everyone wanted to stay. I guess SF got slack or too full of ads. Github is better any way, we use it for VCC with no problems. If they're still using Mercurial, then just reset your pull address. Nothing was said on FaceBook and all the admins are on there. I guess if you don't "discord", you're not in the loop.