[Coco] Items for sale

Bruce Borer brucep.borer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 01:40:48 EST 2024

Hi Joshua,
   I am just starting to work with my CoCo 3.  I have dual 3.5
floppies working but have some programs on 51/4 floppies I want to put
on 3.5 floppies.
What is a single floppy drive go for?  Is it with or without the
controller which I do not need.
Might as well give me the price of a multi pack.
Bruce P. Borer