[Coco] Items for sale

Joshua Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 01:28:38 EST 2024

Here soon I will be putting up for sale several gray Coco ones Coco twos several single and dual floppy drive systems lots of controllers disc controllers, a few multi pack, interfaces, rainbow magazines and more. I’ll be posting them on eBay but wanted to check here first if if there’s something somebody is looking for, let me know. Thanks.
I am in need of clearing all this stuff out as soon as possible

Also, I am listing two items for a friend that is wanting to sell them. Item is just about mint a Commodore 64 FX portable he is asking 800 for that. The second item is a model for P and excellent condition wanting 350 for that.