[Coco] Passing of Steve Bjork, Computer Gaming Pioneer and CoCo Developer

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 15:06:58 EST 2024

There were a number of mods back then utilizing switches to change the
default screen colors from black on nuclear green, to white on black,
etc...  I'm guessing that brown PCB by the transformer is doing that work -
it almost looks DIY, but a lot of the magazine products back then did as
well.

I can't say at all that I've ever seen this on a CoCo3, however. Most of
the mods like this I saw were on the CoCo1. It'd  definitely be a really
interesting CoCo3 to examine.

--
Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...
--------