[Coco] Passing of Steve Bjork, Computer Gaming Pioneer and CoCo Developer

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 12:46:25 EST 2024

Funny you should mention that, Allen. There's currently an auction for one
of Steve's CoCo3 units on eBay. Appears to have a board designed by Dennis
Kitz installed, as well as a few other mods.

Naturally the seller is trying to take advantage of Steve's passing - the
price is $2500.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225940661722?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=SuaklRy1RYi&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=wyffTHcOQjq&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY