[Coco] NitrOS9/EOU Version 1.0.1 released

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 06:26:18 EDT 2024

Does the Pascal compiler from OS9 work without issues in NitroOS9? Think
under OS9 it was released as v2.0. I would some attention to that compiler
with some ability to compile to 6309.

I don't recall if it had any joystick support, graphics support and
windowing support. I have a vague memory of talking to a 3rd party
developer who made such a library.

It would be awesome if it had the equivalent routines that Basic09 has.
(Joystick, windows, graphics etc)

I love Pascal and DEFT is cool, so is Rascal pascal. Another decent OS9
centric compiler would be sweet.

Thanks

Carlos Camacho