[Coco] AM9511 accelerator by Don Barber

Don Barber don at dgb3.net
Tue Sep 19 20:49:03 EDT 2023

Hi Carlos, you have my curiosity piqued as ti what you’re quoting. Did I miss some pibliciy ?

Anyhow, for details on the board I designed, please see https://github.com/barberd/coco9511pak. It’s an open source design so you can get the boards made at just about any pcb manufacturer. I also have some code to patch coco3 basic to use the board on that site.

I probably still have a bare board l I could sell you at cost if you wanted to build one up.

Thanks

Don

Sent from my iPhone