[Coco] 1st live test episode of CocoTech show

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 11:05:37 EDT 2023

 I just saw my own post from yesterday. I don't know why it got al mushed together. I am attempting it again, hopefully it will come out better.

OK, here are some ideas:

Troubleshooting tutorials so that more people know how to repair a sick CoCo
Tutorial on the use of test equipment, such an oscilloscope, multimeter, logic probe and others.
More segments on assembly language programming (asm)
Workshops on how to use asm with the CoCo - memory map, how to call routines, move data to disk, and other techniques
A deep dive into BASIC, much like the unraveled series of books.
How to develop hardware for the CoCo, both through the slot connector, serial port and joystick port.
How to leverage platform such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi to create new peripherals for the CoCo
Electronics tutorials geared towards the CoCo electronics (I guess this can fit into the troubleshooting category)
How to upgrade/configure existing h/w and s/w (SDC, MGC, Drivewire, and others)

:-) Salvador