[Coco] 1st live test episode of CocoTech show

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 17:33:18 EDT 2023

 OK, here are some ideas:
Troubleshooting tutorials so that more people know how to repair a sick CoCoTutorial on the use of test equipment, such an oscilloscope, multimeter, logic probe and others.More segments on assembly language programming (asm)Workshops on how to use asm with the CoCo - memory map, how to call routines, move data to disk, and other techniquesA deep dive into BASIC, much like the unraveled series of books.How to develop hardware for the CoCo, both through the slot connector, serial port and joystick port.How to leverage platform such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi to create new peripherals for the CoCoElectronics tutorials geared towards the CoCo electronics (I guess this can fit into the troubleshooting category)How to upgrade/configure existing h/w and s/w (SDC, MGC, Drivewire, and others)
:-) Salvador

    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 11:19:07 AM CDT, L. Curtis Boyle <curtisboyle at sasktel.net> wrote:

 On Sep 29, 2023, at 8:44 AM, Salvador Garcia via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> Thanks Curtis!
>
> I have subscribed, and will keep an eye out here and on Facebook. I am not on Discord often, but do check once in a while.
>
> Just to confirm, the CoCo Nation YouTube channel will host CoCo Tech, correct? Thanks! Salvador

  Correct! Multiple people have multiple plans for future episodes - just a matter of getting them organized. Also, feel free to suggest some topics if like!