[Coco] The Ultimate Retro Cassette Replacement Works for Many Systems including the Coco.

Robert Emery remery66 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 17:34:31 EDT 2023

Knock yourself out! The deck control is awesome, and this is the only such
device I've seen that supports it.

The only thing this device _doesn't_ support that I wish it did is actual
audio playback, such as MP3.

Even with .wav files in "generic mode", it converts the audio to .cas
format on the fly, so it will ignore any regular audio, such as on the
multimedia Mickey Mouse Space Probe titles. :-(

-Bob