[Coco] 6x09/hello_os9-Commented

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sun Oct 1 21:04:40 EDT 2023

All

I received a "Hello World" sample program From Alex Evans, It works
well.
I have looked at it line by line trying to understand everything.
I still have some questions, so I have posted the code followed by a
table
with line numbers, code and comments/questions. This shows exactly what
understand or am guessing and what I am clueless about. Please take a
look at
it and using line numbers you can comment on the accuracy of my
understanding
of the code and the meaning of the lines of code I am clueless about.

The location of the post is:
     http://jechar.ca/coco/Download/source/6x09/hello_os9-Commented.html

Thanks
Charlie