[Coco] Sodering Iron

Patrick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 08:15:58 EST 2023

I have a question about the question. Are you wanting to learn
soldering, or find the best tool? I’d spend my $150 on a $50 iron, a
pound of solder, and 5 ‘learn to solder’ kits. Nobody cares about a dead
kit, and your serious projects will benefit from experiment to failure.

Only cost me one $30 AM/FM radio kit to learn silver solder. Killed a
few pads then, but I don't any more.

-ricku