[Coco] CoCoFEST! Internet Speed Improvements

TL Steege tsteege at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 12:15:33 EDT 2023

Hey Mark,

LOL, I like your naming convention.

I have a large UPS that I use for it all the time and unless it is trying
to unfreeze ice from the dish, my UPS will run it for about 6 hours or so.

I also have the converter to give an ethernet port, so if someone wants to
use a larger switch for items, we can accommodate that too, my switch is an
8 port.

The upload is anywhere from 10 Mbps to 30 just depends on the view to the
mid to northern sky.  My download here in Wyoming is usually 175 to 300
Mbps.

Note:  no funding is required, I will provide it, as long as my
schedule lets me go.

Thanks,
Terry