[Coco] CoCopedia MM/1 entry.

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Sat Jun 3 10:29:25 EDT 2023

Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 13:47:43 -0500
From: Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com>

This says "not more than 8 were sold," but we had way more than that at CoCoFests. Heck, you could walk in to a room and see several. We need a more accurate number.
I bet it means that "not more than 8" COMPLETE systems were sold by Interactive Media Systems. IIRC most of the units sold were as assembled boards with the buyer providing memory/case/PS/drives. At least toward the end some bare boards with and without parts kits were sold, or partially assembled boards, and those by Blackhawk Systems.

Frank Swygert
 Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
 803-604-6548