[Coco] A quick question re Glenside CCC… how close is GCCCHQ to DeKalb?

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 19:58:16 EDT 2023

 Hi Kevin,
That's great that you'll be closer. We look forward to seeing you at the next CoCoFEST!
As far as I know, GCCC doesn't have a brick and mortar HQ. We used to meet at the Schaumburg library. I say "we" loosely because I only attended about three times. Later on, the meeting moved to a private residence, I can't remember whose, and were also streamed. Then, when the pandemic hit, the meetings were moved online only, and they have been like that ever since.
Each monthly meeting is announced by our esteemed prez and also sometimes by his right hand, the Veep. The meetings are divided into two parts. The first is the Social Hour where people talk about whatever, mostly related tot he CoCo. Demos are presented whenever someone has something to show. The second part is the Business Meeting where the agenda topics are broached. Best wishes, and welcome! Salvador