[Coco] chess

Bruce Borer brucep.borer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 14:34:24 EDT 2023

Hi Mike,
    I am not spending time doing something that is done on the Mac or
PC's over the Internet.  My focus is doing CoCo hardware.
     My current designs are to make a Disk replacement to write to USB
flash drives and because what I am using has two UARTs I am letting
the CoCo use them as well. Another design is to make a RGB to VGA
converter that fits  in the open space under the CoCo3.  Both designs
will take a year to produce working units, Hardware and Software.
    Anyone interested in working on these designs or others with me I
am interested in working with others.

Bruce P. Borer P.Eng. Ret.