[Coco] CoCo3.org

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Jul 14 09:25:45 EDT 2023

> On Jul 13, 2023, at 10:22 PM, James Ross via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> I might as well make a public announcement for my site CoCo3.org (https://coco3.org/) …

I was unaware of this website, but it looks like it will be fun to explore.

A nitpick for me these days … Keeping content at least somewhat focused seems to be key to success. I follow a lot of theme park sites, and you can tell their “business model” failed when you look at their content. Various FOOD blogs (with food in their title) spend 90% of their time posting about non-food. Watch “Walt Disney World News Today” and it has lots of content about Disneyland and Disney parks outside of America.

There is a bunch of great CoCo content these days, and one day I’d like to see us have a CoCo search engine we could customize. We’d feed it just URLs to sites with CoCo content. Imagine how useful that could be!  Ever since the Coco Pixar movie, and the other Cocofest started, it’s been more difficult to find CoCo stuff ;-)

		— A