[Coco] CoCo3.org

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Thu Jul 13 23:21:51 EDT 2023

I might as well make a public announcement for my site CoCo3.org (https://coco3.org/) …

I’ve been updating it for over a year now.  I thought I better do something w/ the domain or get rid of it. However until just a few weeks ago, I had been mixing info on other retro computers, modern and retro electronics, and FPGA programming.  I’ve decided to remove those items and move them to another site and leave CoCo3.org for the CoCo3 and related computers (1, 2, MC-10) only.

The landing page is just a “news feed” of sorts.

I plan on having CoCo programming articles, technical hardware articles, game reviews, game disassembly for learning how some things are done… etc.  One of the projects I am definitely going to create is a CoCoDb app -- A database of all things related to the CoCo.

If anyone is interested in posting content (to the news feed, samples of CoCo programming, blog articles, etc.) please let me know.  We’ll work together on how to automate the process. For now just contact me via the list’s email address.

- James