[Coco] DLOAD upload program for CoCo 1/2?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Jan 30 10:51:19 EST 2023

Doing a search on DLOAD on groups.google.com shows this discussion has come up so many times over the years. Some very familiar names were discussing this back in 1995 and 1998 threads.

But I have yet to find references to the program that was used to send me a terminal program back in 1983. There are references to a Rainbow writer that covered it, so I’ll go digging there.

There are also lots of comments saying it didn’t work, but my CoCo in 1983 already had the 1.1 Extended BASIC ROM.