[Coco] Site downloader help

Joshua Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 12:34:40 EST 2023

I try to use HD track originally but when I started and put the URL in there and started it, it would only read the website for about 10 seconds and then tell me it was complete I could never get it to work as far as command, lines and stuff I don’t see well enough to do that very well anymore Thanks for any help. I do appreciate it.