[Coco] Site downloader help

Don Barber don at dgb3.net
Tue Jan 24 12:10:44 EST 2023

This is silly. There are hundreds of better ways of mirroring a site,
including "wget -m" on command line or httrack if one wants a GUI.

But to answer the original question: connect the iphone to your computer
with a USB cable, tell the iphone to trust the computer, then browse to
the iphone in Windows Explorer, Mac Finder, Linux/Gnome Files/Nautilus,
or whatever your system's equivalent and grab your files.

Thanks,

Don