[Coco] CoCo 2 (Video)

Robert Emery remery66 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 23:33:52 EST 2023

I got a bunch of 10- pin connectors on closeout from a pinball supplier,
could send you one with (or without) ribbon cable you can solder to, or
make you a VGA cable like mine, minus audio(?)

Switcheroo is a solid option, just way more than $20. I still need
composite for artifact colors, but that has always been how CoCos work.

Are you possibly interested in a CoCo 2 with CoCo DV installed? I'll be
making a video about it soon too.

Bob
(La CoCo Strangiato)