[Coco] CoCo 1/2 arrow keys versus CoCo 3 arrow keys

Rob Rosenbrock bester at adamswells.com
Sat Jan 14 15:13:30 EST 2023

You could get used to anything if you used it long enough.

But…

The problem with the CoCo3 keyboard is that left and right are next to each other with up and down placed on either side. And they seem small/cramped to me. If you try to use one finger for up/down as you would for WASD, your left/right fingers are in the way.

At least some games on the PC allow you to redefine keys.