[Coco] A new year is here...

Edward Plaskur eddiepl75 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:38:05 EST 2023

Wow, that guy would have thought he hit the jackpot. While my gear was relatively modest in comparison, I too gave away all my CoCo gear to a school friend who was also in to all things Tandy. I’d rather it went to a home where it got used as intended rather that sit and do nothing, similar to what happened with you it seems.

Have a good one Stan, brought back memories of the Colour Computer Meet that was held in Frankston where ‘The Deck’ is now. Practically an ocean view with all things Tandy and a Tandy store around the corner made for a really great day as a school kid back then.

Ed.

Sent from my iPhone