[Coco] A new year is here...

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis at maltedmedia.com
Mon Jan 2 00:14:00 EST 2023

Andrew,

The number of members is 584. Some leave and there are new arrivals
every month. Yet the number has remained consistent at between 570-590
members for the past several years.

Messages are down. Some weeks we see none at all. You can sign in with
your password to the list and go to the list archives. Message numbers
are shown for each month, starting with 640 messages in October 2003 to
166 messages in December 2022. You're welcome to put them in a
spreadsheet and give us a report!

Dennis