[Coco] Floppy days by Randy Kindig CoCo and 6809

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 09:20:03 EST 2023

For a bit there, Carlos, I thought you were going to turn the episode into a CoCo show :)   Just kidding….  There are a lot of similarities and synergies between the PC6001 and CoCo and I thought you did a great job of talking about those.  I really appreciate your amazing job of providing color (see what I did there?? :) ) for the episode.

Randy