[Coco] CoCo 3 HPRINT - POKE to change background?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Jan 8 16:59:54 EST 2023

I found some old CoCo 3 video titles/graphics I did back in 1988, and one of them drew a large UPC code and printed numbers on top.

When it prints the numbers, they are on top of the existing lettering, rather than having a block background. That was not how they rendered, which makes me think there was a POKE or something that would make it not “overlay” HPRINT, so it would have a solid background under it.

Ring any bells?

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware