[Coco] CoCo 2

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 6 00:22:36 EST 2023

Re: Audio Spectrum Analyzer - it will depend which version you have. The original semigraphics version will run but not look right on a Coco 3, but there was a later release (and you can’t tell looking at the cartridge which version you have) that uses PMODE 4 artifact coloring … that *will* work on the Coco 3 just fine.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net