[Coco] Question

Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey exile at weylan-yutani.com
Mon Jan 2 23:47:11 EST 2023

On Mon, 2023-01-02 at 19:55 -0600, Joshua Harper via Coco wrote:
> Hi there, can you tell me I downloaded the STC explorer 1.35 source
> is that the correct file? If not can you direct me to the correct
> link? Thank you I appreciate it and also thank you for the other
> information that you have given. Thanks a lot for your help.

You're very welcome!

If you do a search on the archive with this link, you will find the
"binary" in the Disks/Utilities folder, and the source code archives in
the Programming/Source/CoCo SDC Explorer folder:
https://colorcomputerarchive.com/search?q=SDCX

The executable SDC Explorer v1.35 is available at this link:
https://colorcomputerarchive.com/repo/Disks/Utilities/Coco%20SDC%20Explorer%201.35%20%28SDCX%29%20%28Guillaume%20Major%29.zip

This is the one you want to use with the SDC User Guide instructions
from Chapter 5.

--
Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey <exile at weylan-yutani.com>
Weylan-Yutani Corporation