[Coco] A new year is here...

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 1 17:29:17 EST 2023

G'day Andrew,

I'm usually a lurker in this list but chime in on occasions.

I'd like to see the data on the number of members over the same period
in this list because I suspect that the reason is that people are
becoming more and more 'time poor' these days.

https://www.cobracat.com (home of the Australian Cobra Catamaran)
https://www.revolutionise.com.au/parkdaleyacht/ (where most of them sail)
https://catsailor.net (where we talk about them)