[Coco] A new year is here...

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sun Jan 1 14:35:35 EST 2023

Re: Coco Digest, Vol 250, Issue 1

Happy new year, folks...

It's nice to see that the annual "volume skip" algorithm is still
working smoothly for the list...lol!

...and that issue 1 of the new volume appears before the end of the year.

While I don't know the total number of messages of the list this year (I
get it in digest form), I can see that the number of digests are lower
this year by about half, and 2022 was lower than the year before by
almost half again compared to 2020.

I want this list to continue, as much as anybody, but I do wonder where
the traffic is going? It can't all be just FB and Discord, can it?

Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona
phoenixgarage.org
github.com/andrew-ayers