[Coco] OS9 Idea

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sat Dec 23 14:32:43 EST 2023

Should work in a coco terminal program that is accessing a Linux system
as long as toilet
and figlet are installed on that system as they are available but not
part of the default
I doubt that they are available directly in OS9 but maybe someone has
ported the code figlet is the older version so perhaps would be easier
to port.