[Coco] Passing of Steve Bjork, Computer Gaming Pioneer and CoCo Developer

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 16:12:03 EST 2023

Wow! He lived in Whittier, which is in the far east part of LA county, and
they're burying him in Chatsworth, which is in the west part of the San
Fernando valley. That is quite interesting. I wonder why they are burying
him so far away from where he lived. I never actually got to meet him in
person, but I've known that he lived out here in L.A. for a long time.

I'm sorry to hear that he passed. My condolences to his family and his
close friends, and I hope that the body of his work is being preserved. He
contributed a lot to many causes.

Wayne Campbell