[Coco] Unit tests on an 8 bit machine

John Murphy john-murphy at live.ca
Fri Dec 1 22:57:03 EST 2023

“all the other CPUs” it supports”??
It only supports the 6809 and the Hitachi clone, the 6309.
“And ... it's a SEVEN pass assembler?”
Not as far as I can tell. The docs only mention first and second passes.
“but it uses Mercurial for source control”
If you are only using it rather than hacking on it, that doesn’t really matter.
And source tarballs for every version going back to 2011 are on the www.lwtools.ca web page.

John Murphy