[Coco] Working with the ""Ultimate" CoCoSDC Image"

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun Aug 27 23:28:17 EDT 2023

Let me dig around - I might have my home made Mustang BBS kick around somewheres. It was a 300/1200 baud that I think in it’s last iteration used one physical floppy drive and 2 RAM drives (using the Disto 512k utilities). I will start digging through floppies tomorrow - I don’t seem to see it on my DSK images that I have made already.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net