[Coco] Remembering your CoCo Repacks

Alex Evans varmfskii at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:33:14 EDT 2022

I used an ST296N with my Disto 4-in-1. This is a SCSi-1 drive. I simply
reformatted (real physical reformat) the drive to use 256 byte sectors.
Some drives would allow this, some wouldn't. In any case the current batch
of drivers support devices with 512-byte physical sectors and using both
halves of those sectors.